This Terms of Service is a legal contract between you and Rekings (“Rekings“, “we“, “our“), governing your use of software or web services or mobile or web software (“ Rekings ”) owned, controlled or offered by Rekings (collectively, the ”Rekings“). PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE. BY USING REKINGS, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS TERMS OF SERVICE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS TERMS OF SERVICE, PLEASE CEASE USING REKINGS IMMEDIATELY.
You acknowledge and agree that this contract is only between you and Rekings and not any of Rekings’s partners, distributors, promoters or service providers (collectively, “Distributors”). Should you have any issue or claim with respect to the Rekings, and not its Distributors, will be solely responsible for addressing the issue or claim. If you have obtained the Rekings from one of Rekings’s Distributors, you agree that any such Distributor will have no obligation or responsibility to provide you any warranty, maintenance and support services with respect to the Rekings.
1. LICENSE GRANT
All Rekings are licensed to you and not sold. Subject to the terms of this agreement, Rekings grants you a personal, non- exclusive, non-transferable and non-sublicensable license to use the Rekings software’s solely for your personal or internal business purposes. You may use the Rekings software’s on one personal computer legally under your control, for your personal or internal business use. When you submit User Data to Rekings, you hereby grant to Rekings, a non- exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide license to distribute your User Data through the Rekings Service on your behalf solely for the purpose of providing the secure messaging service. With respect to any open source or third-party code that may be incorporated in the Rekings, such open source code is covered by the applicable open source or third-party end user license agreement, if any, authorizing use of such code.
2. RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
The Rekings and all content, visual interfaces, information, graphics, design, compilation, computer code, products, software, trademarks, service marks, trade names and services are the property of Rekings or its subsidiaries or affiliated companies and/or third-party licensors. Except for the express license granted to you, no right, title, interest or license to the Rekings is granted to you, whether by implication, or otherwise.
You acknowledge and agree that you will not: (a) reproduce or attempt to reproduce the Rekings; (b) modify, adapt, translate or create any derivative works of the Rekings or attempt to do the foregoing; (c) attempt to circumvent or disable the Rekings or any technology, features or measures in the Rekings by any means or in any manner; (d) attempt to decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the Rekings; (e) distribute, encumber, sell, rent, lease, sublicense, or otherwise transfer, publish or disclose the Rekings to any third party; (f) use for a service bureau or otherwise commercialize or attempt to commercialize use of the Rekings; or (g) remove or alter any trademark, logo, copyright or other proprietary notices, legends, symbols or labels in or on the Rekings or used in connection with the Rekings.
4. PAYMENTS AND LICENSING
All payments for Rekings software’s as non-refundable. Our licensing system stores user-submitted data (Username, password, etc.) This information is stored encrypted and private. We do not share your information with third party services.
When using Rekings, you will be subject to any additional posted guidelines or rules applicable to certain features, which may be posted from time to time (the ”Guidelines“), which are also hereby incorporated by reference into this Agreement.
6. MODIFICATION OF THIS AGREEMENT
Rekings may modify this Terms of Service from time to time. Any and all changes to this Agreement will be posted on the rekings.com site, and you agree to be bound by any changes to the Terms of Service when you continue to use the Rekings after those changes are posted.
7. ACCOUNT INFORMATION
Rekings will not be liable for any damages or liability resulting from your account information. You agree not to sell or transfer or allow another person to access your software license or Rekings account.
8 . USAGE RULES; PROHIBITED CONDUCT & USES
YOU UNDERSTAND AND HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU MAY NOT AND WARRANT THAT YOU WILL NOT:
1. use of the Rekings products or shared softwares for any illegal purpose, or in violation of any laws, including, without limitation, laws governing intellectual property, data protection and privacy, and import or export control;
2. remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Rekings, features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content accessible through the Rekings, or features that enforce limitations on use of the Rekings;
3. intentionally interfere with or damage operation of the Rekings or any user’s enjoyment of them, by any means, including uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, worms, or other malicious code;
4. post, store, send, transmit, or disseminate any information or material which infringes any patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights, or any other proprietary or intellectual property rights;or
5. Install and/or use Rekings on any computer which you do not have explict permission to do so on;
9. THIRD-PARTY SITES, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES;
The Rekings may include links to other web sites or services solely as a convenience to Users. Rekings does not endorse or make any representations regarding any such linked sites or the any information or materials accessible through other linked sites. Rekings disclaims all liability relating to your use of such linked sites.
10. WE DO NOT PROVIDE SERVICES TO THESE COUNTRIES
We do not provide any services to users in United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Sweden, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Iran, China, Vietnam, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Japan and Singapore. If you are from these countries or live in these countries you should leave rekings.com immediately.
11. EXPORT CONTROL.
The Rekings originates in the Panama, and is subject to Panama export laws and regulations. The Rekings may not be exported or re-exported to certain countries or those persons or entities prohibited from receiving exports from the Panama. In addition, the Rekings may be subject to the import and export laws of other countries. You agree to comply with all Panama and foreign laws related to use of the Rekings and the Rekings.
12. VIOLATIONS; TERMINATION
You agree that Rekings may terminate or suspend your access to the Rekings without prior notice and without liability if such termination or suspension is based on (a) Rekings’s good faith belief you have violated any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, (b) Rekings’s determination that you repeatedly infringe or have infringed the copyrights of others, (c) any type of illegal use with respect to any of the Rekings. These remedies are in addition to any other remedies Rekings may have at law or in equity.
13. CONSUMER RIGHTS
You may have the benefit of consumer guarantees and warranties given under statute (“Mandatory Terms”). Where any statute applies to this Agreement to give you the benefit of Mandatory Terms, and that statute does not permit Rekings to exclude or limit the application of those Mandatory Terms (or would render void any attempt to do so), then those Mandatory Terms apply to this Agreement for your benefit, and nothing in this Agreement excludes or limits those Mandatory Terms or liability for breach of them. This applies to all of the terms of this Agreement, including any terms in relation to DISCLAIMERS: NO WARRANTIES, INDEMNIFICATION: HOLD HARMLESS, AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND DAMAGES.
14. DISCLAIMERS; NO WARRANTIES
THE Rekings AND ANY THIRD-PARTY SOFTWARE, SERVICES, OR APPLICATIONS MADE AVAILABLE IN CONNECTION WITH THE Rekings ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, Rekings, AND ITS SUPPLIERS AND PARTNERS, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON- INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. Rekings AND ITS SUPPLIERS AND PARTNERS DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE Rekings WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THE Rekings OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THEM AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE Rekings WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR EQUIPMENT OR DEVICE, LOSS OF USE, OR LOSS OF DATA.
15. INDEMNIFICATION; HOLD HARMLESS
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Rekings software’s, its affiliated companies, and its suppliers and partners from any and all claims, suits, actions, losses, costs, damages, and any other liabilities, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of or related to (a) your use or misuse of the Rekings, (b) any violation of the rights of any other person or entity by you, or (c) any breach or violation by you of this Agreement. Rekings reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us, and you agree to cooperate with our defense of these claims.
16. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND DAMAGES
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, Rekings OR ITS AFFILIATES, CONTRACTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR THIRD-PARTY PARTNERS OR SUPPLIERS WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE Rekings, EVEN IF Rekings HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
17. All the above TOS applies to REMOTE ADMINISTRATOR TOOLS also.
18. You (the user), take full responsibility for your actions while using any of REMOTE ADMINISTRATOR TOOLS in rekings.com
19. We do not take any responsibility for any damage caused by you, Misuse of REMOTE ADMINISTRATOR TOOLS on rekings.com is illegal.
20. Distributing client/server files of our products will result in a license ban without notice.
21. Shared or sold REMOTE ADMINISTRATOR TOOLS rekings.com are only made for your own computers.
22. Do not share your license with anyone, Doing so will result in a temporary or permanent ban of your account.
23. Do not attempt to reverse engineer any of these products, Doing so will result in a ban of your account.
24. All of shared or sold tools on rekings.com are made only for educational purposes or checking your own security level.
25. If you get caught using our tools for illegal purposes, Doing so will result in a ban of your account.
26. You are only allowed to scan crypted files on scanners we provide.
27. Once the product is delivered working we do not fix any damages made by the user.
28. You are not allow to spread any file provided by Rekings.com. You can only use them on your own computers.
29. Do not use any of exploits for malicious or illegal purposes by doing so you will be banned from entering rekings.com.
30. You take full responsibility if you get caught using any of these exploits.
31. Lifetime purchases are guaranteed until the project is still being worked on and running.
32. Our Botnet’s , RAT’s and Keylogger’s is a browser-logger software, it has no extension, plugin nor anything you can use to deface browser or easily carry out financial fraud.
1.The solely purpose of this tool is for you to be able to spy on your smart kids that knows their way around keyloggers, your smart spouse that superseded all monitoring tools you installed on his/her PC, your smart employee or a computer which you have authority to spy on.
2. All that been said it is important to note that Private Balloon should only be use on computer which you own and/or have right/permission to spy. Also check your local laws to see If it’s illegally before purchasing Private Balloon.
In no circumstance shall the Developer of Private Balloon be held liable for your illegal use of the software, or any damages caused by your use of the software. Please use it responsibly.
32. By purchasing tools from Rekings you agree with Rekings and the softwares TOS.
33. We do not accept governmental websites for DDoS service.
34. We do not participate in schemes of blackmail and fraud.
Software’s in Rekings.com are designed for LEGAL usage only. Using software’s in Rekings.com on unauthorized computers or without users permission is a direct violation of the Terms of Service, and may lead to license suspension.
Hinting or mentioning illegal usage, such as using terms like “infect”, “virus”, “slave”, “bot” will result in instant cancelation of support and service.
By using software’s in Rekings.com, you fully agree to the terms of service. No further notice will be displayed.