Is a VPS required for you?
A Virtual Private Server (VPS) is a simulation of hardware by a host operating system that allows another operating system to run on it. What that means for Web developers is that a Web hosting company can host multiple "Virtual" servers on one physical, or "host", server. VPS hosting plans fill the gap between entry level Web hosting plans that offer specific services (such as PHP/MySQL, or Perl/CGI) with a limited amount of disk space on a shared server. If you’re outgrowing a shared hosting plan, but aren’t ready for the financial commitment of co-location, a VPS hosting plan could be the ideal middle ground.
Rekings Virtual Private Servers (VPS)
Choose a VPS based on your requirements
Need higher plans? More than 8GB?Contact us
|Windows Versions||Windows 2012 R2 Standard|
- Full Root Access
- 99.99% Guaranteed Uptime
- Free Migrations from Same panels on Managed Servers
- Windows, CentOS, Fedora, Ubuntu and Debian with any server
- Upgrade whenever you want from your control panel without transfer your data nor to reinstall your VPS
- Managed and Secured Servers
- Choice of wide Geographic Locations on 4 countries